December 2017 News
- The PTO Board will meet on Dec 5th and Jan 2
- Yearbook Ads - will be sold beginning in January. More information will be sent home.
November 2017 News
- Our Kroger card profit for 3 months was $1,195.46! Great job and keep linking your Kroger card to our school. All you have to do is go online and link your Kroger number to our school. It does NOT affect your gas points at all. Kroger will then send us a check for a portion of what you buy at their stores. It is easy and requires nothing, but you to link your card each year.
- The next PTO Executive Board Meeting will be on November 7th.
- If anyone would rather give a monetary contribution to the school rather than participate in fundraising activities, please see a PTO member.
- The PTO will cover the lunch costs for all Veterans who join us for lunch on November 8th to honor these men and women for their sacrifices and service to our country. We are collecting donations form anyone who wants to help.
President: Trina Shaffer
Vice President: Leah Sparks
Secretary: Lisa Harless
Treasurer: Bridget Hinamon
Principal: Julie Hedge
Teacher: Lynn Greter
Teacher: Becky Rush/Yvonne Martin
Homeroom Mother Chair: Nicole McCormick
Volunteer Parent: Laura Johnson
Recycling Coordinator: Mandy Shirley
Yearbook Coordinator: Michelle Coleman
Mandy Shirley/ Chair - Community Rep.
April Harless - Parent/ Chair
Jason Webb - Parent
Karen Haught/ Secretary = Secretary
Julie Hedge - Principal
Becky Rush - Teacher
Patti Hickman - Teacher
Krystal Lanham - Teacher
Michelle Shomo - Interventionist
Dianne Long - Service
Nancy Ward - Service