- Family Reading Nigh and Spring Carnival will be Thursday, April 26 combine with the Spring Music Performance. The PTO will be selling walking tacos for $2.00. Drinks will be $1.00. Food will be served from 5:30 – 6:30. All activities will be free. They include: Cat in the Hat face painting, Dr. Seuss Jeopardy, Bingo for Books, Cakewalk, and take an AR test for a prize. The activities will be from 6:00 – 7:30.
- The PTO Board will meet on April 10.
- The Krispy Kreme Donut fundraiser will begin on Tuesday, March 13th. We will be selling certificates.
- Elections – The following PTO board positions will be open for the 2018-2019 school year; Vice-President and Treasurer. One parent position on the LSIC will be open. The nomination form is attached at the end of the March/April newsletter. Voting for the election will take place via a ballot box that will be made available from 7:20 am until 5:30pm on Tuesday, May 1st.
- The PTO Board will meet on February 7th
- Yearbook order forms were sent home last month and are due in early March.
- Elections – The following board positions will be open for the next school year: Vice-President, Treasurer, Parent Volunteer Coordinator and one Parent Position on the LSIC. The nomination form was attached to the January newsletter. Elections will take place on May 1st all day and evening. A ballot box will be available in the office and after school hours in Third Base in the gym.
December 2017 News
- The PTO Board will meet on Dec 5th and Jan 2
- Yearbook Ads – will be sold beginning in January. More information will be sent home.
November 2017 News
- Our Kroger card profit for 3 months was $1,195.46! Great job and keep linking your Kroger card to our school. All you have to do is go online and link your Kroger number to our school. It does NOT affect your gas points at all. Kroger will then send us a check for a portion of what you buy at their stores. It is easy and requires nothing, but you to link your card each year.
- The next PTO Executive Board Meeting will be on November 7th.
- If anyone would rather give a monetary contribution to the school rather than participate in fundraising activities, please see a PTO member.
- The PTO will cover the lunch costs for all Veterans who join us for lunch on November 8th to honor these men and women for their sacrifices and service to our country. We are collecting donations form anyone who wants to help.
President: Trina Shaffer
Vice President: Leah Sparks
Secretary: Lisa Harless
Treasurer: Bridget Hinamon
Principal: Julie Hedge
Teacher: Lynn Greter
Teacher: Becky Rush/Yvonne Martin
Homeroom Mother Chair: Nicole McCormick
Volunteer Parent: Laura Johnson
Recycling Coordinator: Mandy Shirley
Yearbook Coordinator: Michelle Coleman
Mandy Shirley/ Chair – Community Rep.
April Harless – Parent/ Chair
Jason Webb – Parent
Karen Haught/ Secretary = Secretary
Julie Hedge – Principal
Becky Rush – Teacher
Patti Hickman – Teacher
Krystal Lanham – Teacher
Michelle Shomo – Interventionist
Dianne Long – Service
Nancy Ward – Service